Friday, March 27, 2009

Still loving TD Games

Wow its been a long time since I've made a new post.

My full time job of running Gold Sun Games has been taking up most of my time in the past few months. And I'm glad to report things are going well on that front, with a sequel to our first successful game Megaplex Madness coming out soon.

But don't worry I haven't lost my passion of Tower Defense Games. I'm still updating the Tower of Defense site with 1 or 2 new games every 2 weeks. That depends a lot on how many TD games have been released during that time. As I've noticed the number of new TD games coming out has been slowing down recently. But I'll still do my best to sift through the "inter-web" looking for free addictive little castle defense/escape the path games for your benefit. :)

No comments: