Monday, March 24, 2008

Desktop Tower Defense Triumph

I finally completed Desktop Tower Defense. (on medium)

For those of you who haven't played it at all or much, this might not seem like a big deal. And for those of you who are pros this isn't much of an accomplishment either right? But after hours and hours of trying different strategies, creating different paths for those evil but cute little creeps to travel along the longest distance blasting them with multiple weapons along the way. I finally did it.

A friend of mine was over watching the hockey game and with the PC close to the TV we were taking turns trying to complete Desktop TD. After several frustrating turns Kevin says "That's it I'm going to youtube to see how to beat this game!" I first protested saying I want to figure it out on my own but it was to late the video was playing and I couldn't turn away.

So I finally beat it, but I feel cheated, I didn't figure out the strategy on my own. I don't have that satisfaction that I kicked mediums ass with my cunning.
Maybe I can redeem myself by completing it on hard. Oh no the hours that will be wasted!

No comments: