Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mini Dilemma

Hi again,

Two posts ago I talked about getting people to vote for games on my site: www.TowerOfDefense.com And how this is important at ranking the best games and I will in turn put them in the appropriate order.

But here's my mini dilemma. The most played game on my site is Vector TD. Its sitting #1 on my top 5 online games which is shown on every page. It even knocked down Desktop TD for top spot as voted by the players. This is a great game to have as a #1 game because it looks and plays great. Perfect for TD fans and also a great introduction for new players.

But recently Flash Element TD surpassed it in its ratings. I should of course move it above Vector TD but I'm having a hard time because it doesn't have that polished look like Vector TD, and I want the #1 game to represent my site well. I want to make the best impression on new players that for the most part try the #1 game before any other game.

UPDATE: Oddly the ratings got reset somehow (I didn't do it I swear) for Flash Element TD. And so far all the new votes have been much lower than Vector TD. Well I guess my mini dilemma fixed itself. :)

No comments: